The 6th Hop N’ Barley Beer Festival!
Over 50 craft breweries, 10 ciders, 2 stages of live music, food, beer games,
and a fun, family & dog friendly atmosphere.
Time & Place
Dates: June 27-28, 2015
Time: Doors open at 10:00am (if you want your wristband early) and beer starts flowing at 12:00 sharp!
On Day 1, we are proud to host over 50 local and regional craft breweries including including Ballast Point, Ninkasi, Discretion, Green Flash, Sante Adarius & Alpine. Check out all the breweries here.
The Beer Masters Cup
Day 2 plays host to the Beer Masters Cup featuring talented home brewers competing for the Goblet and free Festival entrance for life! Entries are still available – Sign up your home brew here!
This year marks the birth of Cider City, where we bring together band of cider makers to offer delicious fruit inspired libations.
Get Your Tickets!
Enjoy a memorable day (or two!) of drinking some of the best beers around. Your tasting ticket gets you:
- (Day 1) Unlimited beer tasting from local and regional breweries
- (Day 1) Entrance to Cider City and unlimited tasting from 15 craft cider makers
- (Day 2) Unlimited beer tasting from Home Brew Competition to taste the future of beers. Craft beer and cider will also be available on Day 2.
- A commemorative beer tasting glass
- Beer games including bean bags & washers
- Two stages of awesome live music
*Get a pass for both days and Save!
If you are not tasting there is a small entrance fee of $5 to be on the lawn.
Kids under 10 years are Free
This is a dog friendly, family event. We are requesting all people on the lawn to be wrist banded. This keeps the event safe for families and minors and will keep us from having to fence in the whole event. Thank you for your understanding.
*No Alcohol or Alcohol Drinking Devices, Drugs, or Weapons Permitted past the gate.
See you at Skypark!